www.skylinesoft.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > SkylineGlobe General Support > Using SkylineGlobe
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skyline Globe installation

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Visitor
Visitor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mekasridharsit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Skyline Globe installation
    Posted: July 08 2009 at 8:27am
Installed skyline globe Enterprise Edition (SGEE 2.2). But globe is not coming. Its asking install TerraExplorer5.1.2 plugin. I installed TerraExplorer5.1.2. But its asking again and again. Globe is not coming...?
Eylon View Drop Down
Skyline Admin Group
Skyline Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eylon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2009 at 1:55pm
Seems like you have a problem with the configuration of the Internet License component (that is a part of the SGEE). Probably IP settings.
Make sure your IL address is properly set in the configuration of the SG web package and that the IP of the web server is included in the Internet License Manger.
You can share this information in the forum to try to identify the problem, or may be easier in this case to contact local support (RSI?).
Eylon
mekasridharsit View Drop Down
Visitor
Visitor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mekasridharsit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 14 2009 at 12:37pm

Iam facing errors with SGEE and SG Manager afterintallations.

After installation i opened "SG Manager". Its asked LOGIN. i entered credentials "admin and admin". 

its showing error

Server Error in '/Skylineglobe/SGManager' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The SELECT permission was denied on the object 'BUSINESSES', database 'skylineglobe', schema 'dbo'.

And

if open SGEE its showing error

Server Error in '/Skylineglobe/Webclient/PresentationLayer' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Please give me solution for this...

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic