www.skylinesoft.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > SkylineGlobe Enterprise Products > TerraExplorer for Developers
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

OnMouseMove

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Visitor
Visitor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote taffyb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: OnMouseMove
    Posted: July 09 2017 at 2:07pm
Is there a Mouse Move event?

I can only see Up/Down/DblClk and Wheel events. How would I track the mouse pointer? I can save the mouse position starting at a click, but is there any way to know where it is before the next click?

I am using c# and the ActiveX objects and want to draw a bounding box to define a polygon and want to provide some feedback to the user. Similar to the effect when using Analysis Tools to measure an area in TerraExplorer UI.

Is there a better way to do this?
johnInBama View Drop Down
Visitor
Visitor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnInBama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2019 at 9:15pm
You might be able to use some combination of the OnFrame event along with the Window.Rect and Window.GetMouseInfo data.   Careful as the OnFrame fired continuously will still fire even if off the terra explorer map view.
John
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic