www.skylinesoft.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > SkylineGlobe Enterprise Products > TerraBuilder
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

how to change the image color?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Visitor
Visitor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yunjinzh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: how to change the image color?
    Posted: November 28 2008 at 2:57am
i have some sateliate Photos
they are taken on different times
so, the color of them are different
looks very bad
so i want to make them looks better by using TB
what should i Do?
ant suggestion?
thanks very much!!
Yaniv View Drop Down
Skyline Admin Group
Skyline Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yaniv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2008 at 10:18am
Hi,
this information can be found in TerraBuilder Help Topics --> Chapter 9. Source manipulation --> Color, Elevation and Vector Adjustments.

you can adjust the RGB levels of an image source by entering the required values in the appropriate boxes or using sliders in the Histogram dialog, both are in the Color Adjustment group of the Properties Sheet.

Note: the values displayed in the histogram are based on the information currently displayed in the Working window. For best results turn off the View mode of all other sources and fit the sources in Edit mode into the Working window.

To adjust the color of an Image source:

1.       In the Source List, select Image source(s) to Edit mode.

Note: if more than one source is selected then the Color Adjustment group displays values that are common to all the image sources.

2.       In the Color Adjustment group of the Properties Sheet, select a Channel: RGB, Red, Green or Blue.

3.       Enter the required Luminosity, Gamma and Saturation values in the appropriate boxes.

- or -

1.       In the Source List, select Image source(s) to edit mode.

2.       In the Color Adjustment group of the Properties Sheet, click the Adjust button in the Histogram box.

The Adjust Histogram dialog opens.

Figure 75: Adjust Histogram dialog

3.       From the list select a channel: RGB, Red, Green or Blue.

4.       Use the sliders to set the required values.

Note: a Luminosity value can be any number between 0 and 255.
The maximum value must be greater than the minimum value.

The Gamma value can be any number between 0.01 and 10.

This is the process that changes the luminosity value of each pixel in the image data to a new value:

The Minimum and Maximum Input Luminosity Values clip the original luminosity value (0 – 255).

The clipped value is transformed by the Gamma where:

Gamma = 1 = unchanged
Gamma > 1 = brighter
Gamma < 1 = darker

The transformed value is scaled to fit the range of the Maximum and Minimum Output Luminosity Values.

best regards,
Yaniv
yunjinzh View Drop Down
Visitor
Visitor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yunjinzh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 01 2008 at 5:01am
thanks very much for your reply,Yaniv.
i will try it!
yunjinzh View Drop Down
Visitor
Visitor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yunjinzh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 01 2008 at 5:08am
Yaniv,
have you used the max visible upp attribute?
i want use it to set the view range for different resolution image
for example, i want view the low resolution image from a high range
view the high resolution from a lower range
i know this atrribute can do that
but i don't konw the number in the list represent which level?
such as State\City\Country\Street ect.
can you tell me something about that?
thanks a lot!
Yaniv View Drop Down
Skyline Admin Group
Skyline Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yaniv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 01 2008 at 8:00am

Hi yunjinzh,

The Max Visible UPP controls the maximum resolution level (UPP) in which the source is still visible. If you look at the bottom left corner of the working window, you’ll see the current level. The Max Visible UPP has a strong connection with the Ruler. For example, let’s say that your Project Ruler = 1 and the Range (higher resolution – lower resolution) = 4 ŕ 256. If you determine Max Visible UPP = Max Range for an image, you’ll see it till Level 256. Selecting Max Visible UPP = 16, you’ll see the image till level 16.

For more information, please see Chapter 9. Adjusting Source Dimensions and Chapter 13. Project Ruler.

Best regards,
Yaniv

Edited by Yaniv - December 01 2008 at 8:01am
yunjinzh View Drop Down
Visitor
Visitor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yunjinzh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2008 at 1:54pm
thank you  very much,Yaniv
thanks indeed!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic