www.skylinesoft.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > SkylineGlobe Enterprise Products > TerraExplorer Pro and TerraExplorer Plus
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

error code 40211

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Visitor
Visitor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: error code 40211
    Posted: October 03 2012 at 6:28am
When you try to add live video from Microsoft Media Server in Terra explorer pro using following URL
"video:rtsp://<address>"

it gives an error

Error code 40211
Video file cannot be loaded video error code is 8004024

What should I do to resolve this error and drape streaming video on 3d globe?:
Navon Y. View Drop Down
Skyline Admin Group
Skyline Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Navon Y. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 26 2012 at 11:02am

Hello Mrshan,

If you omit the “video:”, i.e. use only “rtsp://”, you should be able to stream the data properly.

Hope it will be helpfull and solve your issue.
Best Regards,
Navon Y.,
Skyline Support.
KamalMa View Drop Down
Visitor
Visitor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KamalMa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 14 2016 at 11:30am
Hello,
I have the same error.. I have omitted "video:" but the error still exist.. i have assured that my rtsp stream is working correctly at all other streaming s/w.
Yaniv View Drop Down
Skyline Admin Group
Skyline Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yaniv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 15 2016 at 11:45pm
Hi Kamal,

I am sorry to hear you could not stream the video. 
please try to add the URL directly in the Video on Terrain property sheet and not by clicking the Edit button to get the Open dialog.

Let me know if it solves the issue. Otherwise, please send the URL to Support@skylinesoft.com so we could test it here.

Best regards,
Yaniv
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic