www.skylinesoft.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > SkylineGlobe General Support > Using SkylineGlobe
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Can't find “TE3DWindow ”

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Visitor
Visitor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whlysu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Can't find “TE3DWindow ”
    Posted: May 28 2014 at 5:33am
I use Visual Studio,step by "http://www.skylineglobe.com/skylineglobe/corporate/developer/netframework.aspx"
but I can't fine the "TE3DWindow" in the COM Components
who can help me?
Eylon View Drop Down
Skyline Admin Group
Skyline Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eylon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 7:44am
See in the API reference guide
here.

1. Add the ActiveX components to the Toolbox – While in design view, right click on the Toolbox, and select Choose Items. In the dialog box select COM Components tab and select the check-boxes next to TE3DWindow Class,TE3DWindowEx Class, TEInformationWindow Class and TENavigationMap Class, and then Click OK. Four icons are added to your toolbox, the 3D Window 3d_ActiveX_icon, Information Window Info_ActiveX_icon, Navigation Map 2DNavigationMapIconVB, and 3DWindowEx 3dwindowex class icon.png controls.
Eylon
whlysu View Drop Down
Visitor
Visitor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whlysu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2014 at 9:51am
but there is no "TE3DWindow "for me to select,why?
Eylon View Drop Down
Skyline Admin Group
Skyline Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Eylon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2014 at 4:30pm
Make sure TE is properly installed on your computer.
Otherwise, you can add the reference from manually browsing to c:\Program Files (x86)\Skyline\TerraExplorer Pro\TerraExplorerX.dll.
Hope this helps.
Eylon
whlysu View Drop Down
Visitor
Visitor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whlysu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2014 at 4:08am
I Fount it when I reinstalled TE,thank you  very much!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic